Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Cought Being a Good Caregiver

Tamaki Intermediate school
Room 8


Dear Mrs Baker

Hi my name is Aluat and I am 12 years old and I come from Kenya and it is my pleasure to tell you all about my favorite caregiver James from Pakuranga Children's Health Camp.

James comes from Africa, He has brown eyes and short black hair. His hobbies are to tell jokes and do magic tricks. He also works in A dorm with the younger boys.

James is always funny because he makes me and everyone else laugh. He always says,” the smiles coming to you face, come, on spit it and we will all start laughing”. He is the most hilariuos person that i know.The anther funny thing is when he does the haka and then he does his magic trick but I can't tell you it’s our little secret.It is also funny when we play “grammars green undies” and we all start laughing.

James is helpful with everything and everyone and when you are sad he will make you happy. He gives up his personal time to work with us and he stays cool when we’re naughty in the dining room and he's always happy too.

I think that James deserves the prize because he is  may not be  my dad but he is and extraordinary person and he gives up time to work with the kids at Pakuranga Children's Health Camp so that’s  why James should win this Caught Being Good “Caregiver”  

Yours sincerely
Aluat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.