Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Net book Refection 2013


Net book Refection 2013

Having a net book was cool because I got to learn more and it was easier to do research. I was able to use our own Google docs and it was easier to do my spelling graph and presentation.

The negative things were when the Internet was sometimes very slow, students trying to steal net book and always have to charge them.

The interesting thing about having a net book was when you could go on you tube and listen to music,go on cool maths games,you could go on Google images and when I had a tasks to take pictures I could go on web cam toy and it was easier to do homework because I could always just go and search it on Google for the answers.

But the best thing was that I was the net book monitor for the girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.